Federer confirmed Shanghai Masters participation

World No. 1 Roger Federer has confirmed his participation in 2012 Shanghai Rolex Masters in China. He posted a confirmation message on his Facebook page that he will play in Shanghai Rolex Masters on next week from 7th October to 14th October 2012 in Qizhong Forest Sports City Arena in Shanghai, China.

"Looking forward to going back to China and playing in the Shanghai Rolex Masters. I have always enjoyed China and I can't wait to see my great chinese fans again. See you soon!" Federer said on Facebook.

“It will be fantastic to return to Shanghai and the Shanghai Rolex Masters,” Federer said. “I love the city and especially the fans. I've enjoyed great success at the tournament, dating back to the Tennis Masters Cups. I hope all the fans will come out to enjoy the matches.”

“Shanghai is one of my favorite cities in Asia, and I look forward to getting back to the Shanghai Rolex Masters. I love the passionate fans, and the facilities and tournament are amazing.”

The draw for 2012 Shanghai Rolex Masters will be released on 6th October. Federer will receive a first round bye.

Date: 2nd October 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment