Federer to skip Paris Masters, rest for World Tour Finals

Defending champion Roger Federer has decided to withdraw from next week's Paris Masters, the world number one said on Sunday after the Basel final to rest for the ATP World Tour Finals in London.

"It's just too much, I was trying to make up my mind and I had some little niggling stuff I didn't want to take a chance obviously before the World Tour Finals. I need some time to prepare," he told reporters.

"I feel very disappointed. I had one of the best weeks of my life there last year, but this is just a last-minute decision. The fans were amazing there."

Next Roger Federer will play in ATP World Tour Finals which is held in London from 5th November 2012 to 12th November 2012.

Date: 28th October 2012, Source: Reuters

0 comments:

Post a Comment